Does VoiceThread accept purchase orders (POs) as a payment option?
If your purchase is over $50, you can choose to pay by purchase order. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Select the VoiceThread Product that best suits your needs.
- Click the Purchase button to add the product to your shopping cart.
- To pay by Purchase Order, select the Purchase Order tab on the checkout page.
- Enter in your postal code to determine if your organization has previously filed a purchase order with VoiceThread. If your organization does not appear in the list, complete the required fields on the form and submit the Purchase Order request.
- Once you click Place Order, a PO will be generated.
Alternatively, you can contact us, and we will send you an estimate or invoice so that you can use your own PO form.
Note: Please make sure that the PO form contains the name and email address of the registered VoiceThread user who will be using the product so that we can provision it quickly and accurately. Without the name and email address of a registered VoiceThread user, it's not possible to provision any product.