- How do I add a contact?
- How do I create a Group?
- How do I remove a VoiceThread from a Group?
- How do I add members to a Group?
- How do I remove members from a Group?
- How do I share with a Group?
- How do I see VoiceThreads shared with a Group?
- How do I delete a Group?
- How do I remove myself from a Group?
- How do I share a VoiceThread?
- How do I let another person edit a VoiceThread I created?
- Why aren't my contacts receiving my email invitations?
- How do I obtain the share link for my VoiceThread?
- How do I unshare a VoiceThread?
Groups and Sharing
Sharing your VoiceThreads with others is the key to collaboration! Groups are a quick and easy way to securely share VoiceThreads with many people at once, and using Groups gives you more control over who can see your VoiceThreads. You can choose for your VoiceThread to be completely public or privately shared with just a few people. Here you'll find the answers to the most common questions we receive relating to Groups and Sharing.
To download printable guides, click the links below.