- Getting started?
- What is Ed.VoiceThread?
- What does it mean to be a member of a District or School Organization?
- Bulk move student accounts between schools
- Choosing a custom web address?
- What about student email addresses?
- How do I remove users from an Organization?
- Can I control what students can and can't view on VoiceThread.com?
- How do I add students and teachers?
- Who can add and manage students on the license?
- What do I do if the person I added already had a VoiceThread account?
- How do I change the settings for my Organization?
- How do I set up VoiceThread integration?
- Can students publish their VoiceThreads so the rest of the District can see them?
- Can I control whether or not students can publish their VoiceThreads?
- What is the difference between a group and an organization?
- How long is my license active?
- How do I renew my license?
- Why can I see students' full names?
K-12 District License
The VoiceThread District License provides access to Ed.VoiceThread, our accountable K-12 network, for all faculty and students. We understand that everyone will not use the technology, and we also understand that no one wants to pay for something they don't use. The heavy discount provides the district with a "no lose" scenario, since all educators and students in your district will have access to an account. Here are some printable guides to help get you started:
- District Manager Guide
- School Administrator Guide
- Pro Educator Guide (for educators who are not VoiceThread Administrators)
Included in the District license are the following two Integration options:
For some great examples of how VoiceThread has been used in all types of classrooms, please visit the VoiceThread Digital Library.